Hazelbury Caravan Park Information
Hazelbury Caravan Park is set on the cliff top at East Runton one mile west of Cromer and 3 miles east of Sheringham. The Park opens on the 23th March and closes on the 31st October of each year. Louise and Ian manage and live on the park so are available to deal with your everyday problems as difficult or easy as they may be. Have a look at the sales page and see if there are any caravans within your budget that may be of interest, once purchased the following running costs will apply:
The 2018 running costs for Hazelbury are:
- The pitch fee for the 2018 season is £3260 and is inclusive of almost all costs i.e. refuse, waste and water.
- During the winter time we maintain a winter presence so therefore a security and storage fee applies but it is only £170, payable at the end of the season.
- Electricity is metered and charged individually at the end of the season approx £70 per annum.
- Gas bottles are purchased from Reception; £39 for 19kg and £65 for 47kg.
- Insurance can be arranged through Leisuredays £200-£550 per annum.
- Details are available on request.