Gold Coast Holiday Park Information
Gold Coast Holiday Park, set in the North Norfolk village of East Runton is situated close to Sheringham and Cromer - both distinctive traditional seaside towns. The park opens 1st March and closes on the 30th November of each year. Damien and Katrina manage and live on park, so are available to deal with your everyday problems, as difficult or easy as they may be.
2022 Running Costs
• The pitch fee for the 2022 season is £3,780
• The pitch fee for the 2022 season on the new development ‘Sunrise’ is £4,150
• Winter storage/security fee is £120 - payable at the end of the season.
• Electricity is metered and charged individually at the end of the season (approx. £70 per annum)
• Gas bottles are purchased from the manager: £45 for 19kg and £80 for 47kg
• Insurance can be arranged through Leisuredays: £200-£550 per annum
• Details are available on request
Should this small, friendly park interest you, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We look forward to welcoming you soon!