Gold Coast Caravan Park Information
Gold Coast Caravan Park, set in the North Norfolk village of East Runton is situated close to Sheringham and Cromer - both distinctive traditional seaside towns. The park opens around the 22nd March and closes on the 31st October of each year.
2019 Running Costs
- The pitch fee for the 2019 season is £3,495.
- Winter storage/security fee is £120 - payable at the end of the season.
- Electricity is metered and charged individually at the end of the season (approx. £70 per annum)
- Gas bottles are purchased from the manager: £39 for 19kg and £65 for 47kg
- Insurance can be arranged through Leisuredays: £200-£550 per annum
- Details are available on request
Should this small, friendly park interest you, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We look forward to welcoming you soon!